Lean Startup MARKETING—Workbook 1: PRODUCTIZATION
Have an idea for a product or service, but have little money, and no clue how to create and market a business? Or, perhaps you’re marketing an offering that isn’t selling much?
Lean Startup Marketing Workshops teach the RAF Marketing Method of turning ideas into offerings of value, for profit. This three-step process gives you practical, doable steps to build a sustainable business, and get the greatest response on your marketing efforts, at launch, and beyond.
Bestselling author, and Stanford marketing instructor, J. Cafesin, takes you on the journey of your professional career—creating your own business—from idea through launch, at little to no cost.
LSM Workshop 1: PRODUCTIZATION, is the process of getting intimate with your idea, or developing product. Neglect to productize your offering, and at best, your marketing efforts will get little traction. At worse, ignoring Productization leads to startup failure. Productization must happen before BRANDING (Workbook 2). Implementing the steps of Productization, in order, allows you to produce tightly targeted marketing campaigns that motivate viewers to click, try, or buy your offering.
• MBA to marketing novice, Workshop 1: PRODUCTIZATION provides all the marketing you’ll ever need to know to become proficient at marketing…anything.
• Create Productization Lists filled with content to use in your branding, marketing and ad campaigns throughout the life-cycle of your business.
• Identify Target Markets and Users who will likely buy your new offering.
• Construct an Elevator Pitch to succinctly chat up your new venture.
• Perform Competitive Analysis, and find differentiators that make your offering unique.
• Choose an effective Profit Model to make money on your offering.
• Project Horizontal and Vertical markets for current and future offerings.
LSM is not marketing theory. Each workbook, filled with slides, challenges, and projects, is a step-by-step guide you’ll refer to again and again, to assure you are on the proper path to building a thriving business. The LSM series provides specific, low-budget, actionable steps for marketing your offerings, to sell directly, or launch your first offering as a profitable startup. It’s time to become your own CEO, and create a career you love.